Monday, June 28, 2010

June 28th - Home Again

Just wanted to let everyone know real quick that we made it home today. We got back to church around 12:30 and quickly unpacked and went home. It was nice to get back, but Brazil isn't far from our minds and the work there to further God's kingdom continues. On that note I'll also mention that not everyone came back with us. Eric K., Amanda, Ali and Will T. all stayed a few extra days with some friends in the northern part of Brazil. I believe they are flying back to the States on Friday. I'm sure they would appreciate prayers for their return trip home as well. Thank you again to everyone for their faithful prayers, financial support and encouragement. We appreciate all that you have done. This will likely be the last post for this year's trip, unless I can figure out a way to post all my pictures online (over a 1,000 - but not all good or worth posting); in which case I'll post a link for everyone. Until then.

No comments:

Post a Comment