Thursday, June 14, 2012

Pure awesomeness

I will say up front if there are any misspellings it is because i am typing on a brazilian keyboard and they list every word as spelled wrong.  Plus i am too lazy to re read or try and capitalize everything because the shift keys are in different places.

Today is going to be pretty exciting.  We get to go and visit almost 250 high school students and invite them to Happy Day and to our English Camp.  And the local university is helping us so that we can hand out over 3,000 invitations to English Camp for every person who attends the University.  That is correct I did say 3,000.  Add that to the 1,000 or so we have already invited and all the students the level 2 team will invite (another 3,000 or so) we are expecting a ton of people to come.  This will easily be our biggest English camp and I have no idea how many people will actually come.  lets just say we are estimating conservatively 200 plus people! Crazy! So we are hoping for a lot of help from the church members and hoping that it is not  too crowded but if it is who cares!

Matthew 9:37-38 Then he said to his disciples, ``The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few; therefore pray eanestly to the Lord of the harvest to send out laborers into his harvest.´´

7 comments:

  1. That is soooo exciting!! We just said goodbye to our team here at noon! They were all VERY excited to come!

    I sent some robitussin, (something to help you sleep) and excedrine with Brady! I hope you are feeling better. I also called the Dr's office today to see if they'd prescribe an antibiotic for you! If they say "yes" then I will send it Monday w/ JBarr and Ricky.

    Love You!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks i think it is getting worse. cough, cold, and exhaustion. i have no idea what it actually is but a couple times i´ve gaged so bad in the morning and coughed so bad that i have chocked on my own snog. I thought I was gonna die a few times cuz i couldn´t breath (don´t be alarmed I´m still alive haha). Thanks mom, you´re the best. I hope those do the trick

      Delete
  2. In KC with Level 2 team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. sweet Robb. You probably won´t see this until later but we have a big hug waiting for you big guy.

      Delete
  4. I am excited for these two teams to come together and become one united team. The fab four has helped pave the way for the next two weeks. Praying for you all. I know God is going to be working thru each of you. Safe travels level 2 and give our Alek, Ryan, Andrew and Jon a hug from us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey I want you to ALL to pray for my brother because he has pnemonia and I just want him to be alright because he is very sick and i'm kinda sad so can u pray for him?

    Tyler Pramberg

    ReplyDelete